Friday 15 July 2022

How To Write Up a Crochet Pattern course

 


Hello! Today is launch day! I'm really chuffed to be able to offer you my How To Write Up a Crochet Pattern course! This course is packed with top tips & advice on how best to start writing up your own crochet patterns.

What's included in this course? 

  • A crochet pattern template for you to use every time you write a pattern (please do not purchase this seperately!)
  • Written tutorials walking you through all the steps you need to know to start writing up your own patterns 
  • Video tutorials talking you through best practice


All the tutorials and the pattern template are yours to keep and will be there for you to refer to as often as you need.

Since it's a new course and I'm looking for feedback, it's at the early bird price of just £12! I'm also giving you a discount of 15%, bringing it down to just over £10! Not only that (I must be feeling the heat), I'm making this discount valid on both my crochet courses! How's that for good news on a Friday? The discount will be automatically applied on my website no need to enter any codes. Early bird discount ends 23:59, 31st July 2022, BST.

So, if you've ever thought about starting to write up your own crochet patterns, now is the time to start! Maybe you'd like to begin publishing patterns to bring in extra income? Perhaps you simply want to be able to write a pattern up so friends can follow it?

Whatever the reason, this affordable course is just what you need!

Well, I'm off to work on the second sock for my Lazy Days CAL, making video tutorials as I go!

Catch you next week,

Marta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days It's almost Spring here in the northern hemisphere - a time of renewal - and that fresh f...