Sunday 10 July 2022

New crochet course, coming soon!


Hello! This week I have more crochet news that I'm bursting to tell you about! I've been really busy over the last couple of weeks creating another new course!

Have you ever tried something new out in crochet, scribbled notes as you've gone along and then wondered about writing up the pattern but not had a clue where to start?

Perhaps you've dipped your toe into pattern writing but you're slightly lost about what to include or need more clarity on certain aspects?

This is where I'm here to help you! 

Over the last few weeks I've had my head down working on a brand new course called How To Write Up A Crochet Pattern! I've finished typing up the written tutorials for it, all I need to do now is film the video tutorials. I've also created a super useful pattern template so you can easily start to create your own crochet patterns. Does this sound like something you'd be interested in?

If you want to be first to know when this course is released, sign up to my mailing list here! I hope to have everything in place to release it next week, so you'll be able to check your inbox for the biggest discount code!

Happy crocheting,

Marta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...