Thursday 14 July 2022

Too hot to work!

 


Hello! I'm posting this much later than usual this week because it's been so HOT! I know some of you will laugh, but the temperature here on the east coast of Scotland was around 25°C which for me was too hot to get much work done! The pic above was from the weekend when the hubby and I went for a cycle - I really was boiling!

Today is much more pleasant, we have a breeze and it's about 19°C, phew! I need to get my head down and add the finishing touches to my How To Write Up a Crochet Pattern Course which launches tomorrow! It's pretty much done, I'm tinkering with it now and I'm really pleased with how it's come together. Look out for tomorrow's blog post with the early bird discount code!

I also now have the financial backing to put everything in place for my Lazy Days CAL. Woohoo! This CAL is coming your way late summer and there will be an option to purchase the kit which will come in a bag printed with the gorgeous illustration by Katie Birdie Designs. Included in the bag will be the printed pattern, hand dyed yarn from The Wool Shed, crochet hook, stitch markers and little extras which I am off to go and finalise this afternoon!

If you're new to following me or missed my previous blog posts, you can find out more about my CAL in this blog post.

That's all my news for now, catch up with you tomorrow,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...