Monday 4 July 2022

Pattern of the month for July!



Hello! A quick blog post from me to announce my pattern of the month offer for July! It's my Tweed with a Twist Scarf and it's my latest pattern release and I'm really chuffed with it!

Here are the details of this super squishy design ...

  • A textured scarf in aran weight (10ply) yarn.
  • It’s worked up in crossed double trebles to create texture & squishiness!
  • The pattern repeat is really easy to remember which makes it a good choice for a mindful crochet project.
  • I used 3x 50g balls of debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Tweed Aran.
  • It's an INTERMEDIATE level pattern, written in UK & US terms.
  • I’ve made a captioned YouTube video, showing you exactly how to work these crossed stitches.
  • There is no right and wrong side to this scarf, simply throw it on and wear it!
  • The pattern is available on LoveCrafts, Ravelry and on my website.


Use the code JULY22 for 15% off this pattern throughout July! Did you know that by signing up to my mailing list you'll receive the 20% off code each month? You can sign up here.

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days It's almost Spring here in the northern hemisphere - a time of renewal - and that fresh f...